To our customers staying with us
Forespa Kiso Ateraso is a Japanese-style ryokan with natural hot spring (Onsen).
It’s the closeness of about 10 minutes on foot from our Ryokan to the entrance of the Atera Valley.
We have free pick-up service to Nojiri station from 8:00am to 18:00pm.
If you need free pick-up service, please mail or call us in advance.
Could you please mail us the information about below if you’d like to know the accommodation fee.
Check in date
Check out date
Number of guests (adult / child )
Number of rooms
Room type ( Non-smoking/ Smoking )
Meals (with dinner and breakfast/ with dinner / with breakfast / no meals )
* Dinner is Japanese Kaiseki ryori. It’s a traditional multi-course meal with meat and raw fish.
* Beakfast is Japanese style.
Spring: the cherry tree blooms, woods grow greener.
Summer : you can walk to the Atera Valley. The Water is so beautiful.
Autumn: you can enjoy going to the places for viewing autumn leaves.
Winter: you can see far the snowy beautiful Central Alps.
* It’s about 7 minutes to our Ryokan from Nojiri station by car.
* It’s about 30 minutes to our Ryokan from Nojiri station by walk.
* The amenities are bath towel, face towel, tooth brush, hand soap.
* Free-WiFi in the lobby.
* In the bath room we have shampoo, treatment, soap , drier.
* We have a laundromat.
We are looking forward to seeing you soon.
Forespa Kiso Atera Ryokan